Indianapolis 2016 Wednesday Layout Tour
The LDSIG is looking forward to welcoming our members to Indianapolis for the 2016 NMRA National convention. We are gathering some wonderful layouts for you to visit and learn from. In the past these tours have served to highlight some of the more innovative layouts being constructed in the host city and this year will be no exception. Several of the layouts have had major coverage in the national modeling press. The tour includes a pocket polo shirt.
To get your ticket for the tour click on the link below
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE PAGE AND IN THE COMMENT SECTION PLEASE INCLUDE: Indication of your Shirt Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL and your choice of Monogram Name: (limited to 12 characters or spaces)
Here is a map with the approximate locations of the tour layouts. A detailed handout to the layout locations will be provided at the convention to those who have signed up for the Wednesday Layout Tour. Key to the map locations: C is the Convention Hotel Click on the owner's name or railroad to see photos and more information.
1. Paul Brown’s Illinois Division of the Santa Fe Railway 10:00am to 9:00pm
2, Dan Hinel's Rail Xpress RxRR 2:00pm to 5:00pm
4. Jon Silverberg’s DRGW/RGS 6:00pm to 9:00pm
5. Kurt Kruty's Milwaukee Road - Racine and Southwestern Noon to 6:00pm
6. John Dick’s Milwaukee Road 1:00pm to 4:00pm
7. Richard McPherson' Great Northern 10:00am to 9:00pm
8. Chad Boas' Monon RR Noon to 5:00 pm
9. Chuck Tuttle's Salt Creek and Eastern 9:30am to 7:00pm
10. Larry Swanson's DRGW - ATSF Pueblo, CO 9:30am to 5:00pm
12. Tim Kerkhoff Overland Green River RR 9:30am to 5 pm
13.Garry Smith's Lafayette Junction Noon to 5:00 pm